Shipping Method & Cost
Shipping is based on weight of package.
Pricing will be rendered in the following shipping options to give the buyer the best available prices and desired delivery speed.
- Media Mail Parcel
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Flat Rate
Seller will receive the cost of shipping along with the purchase amount so they may promptly send the item(s) to the buyer.
If a person purchases multiple items from more than one vendor, then they will pay separate shipping cost from each vendor.
How to add shipping cost to product
- From your dashboard, click “Add New Product”.
- Enter the product name, price, picture, categories and short description.
- When selecting product categories, simply choose from the drop down window or type in the appropriate categories i.e “Math, K Math, Alpha Omega”. In the example we chose the main category of Math, the sub category (grade lever) of K Math and the brand of curriculum Alpha Omega.
- If you want your curriculum Featured on the homepage, simply select the “Featured Curriculum” category.
- Click “Create Product”
- Full product description page will open.
- Fill in the rest of your product details.
- At the bottom of page.
- Make sure “This product requires shipping” is checked.
- Add the weight of product (the product length, width and height are not required).
- Select the shipping class according to the weight of your product.
- Save product.